- Undercounter Left Hinge Kegerator can be built into cabinetry to provide a seamless look in your kitchen or home bar
- Premium dispense components include 100% Stainless Steel Beer Contact, Premium Double Gauge Regulator, Corrosion-resistant Electric Red CO2 Tank and Hand Pump Pressurized Cleaning Kit
- Forced air refrigeration ensures even cooling throughout, including directing cold air into the beer tower so every drop is served ice cold
- At 3200 BTUs, it has a commercial grade compressor that is the most powerful in its class, providing unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- One of the widest temperature ranges available on the market allows this versatile kegerator to serve ice cold beer or dispense wine at the proper temperature
Don't just serve draft beer from home, do it in style with the left hinge Kegco HK38BSU-L-1 Digital Undercounter Kegerator, the best undercounter beer dispenser on the market! At 3200 BTUs, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, providing unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown. Temperature can be set between 32-59 F so it's cool enough for cold beer, coffee or kombucha, but can also dispense wine at the right temperature. Everything has been thought of, from the versatile design to the easy-to-use controls to the quality dispense system, ensuring that this keg cooler is exactly what you need to complete your home bar, kitchen or man cave.
A premium kegerator should have only the highest quality components, so Kegco has included a premium direct draw kit with the HK38BSU-L-1 that has been specially designed to give you the most convenient and reliable draft beer parts at an unbeatable value.
The polished stainless steel beer tower includes a stainless steel faucet which, paired with the stainless steel probe on the keg coupler, ensures your beer only touches 100% stainless steel metal components for the ultimate in sanitation. A Premium Double Gauge regulator is included, so you'll always know when the corrosion-resistant, electric red epoxy-coated CO2 tank needs to be filled. It even includes a Deluxe Hand Pump Pressurized Cleaning Kit, so you can maintain the cleanliness of your direct draw kit pour after pour. The premium components included in our exclusive direct draw kit give you the peace of mind in knowing that your beer can be served at its optimum quality.
Built-in Or Freestanding Use
The front-venting design allows you to build this kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guard rail is included to prevent glasses or mugs from sliding off the top in freestanding applications.
Digital Temperature Display
Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispense system.
Stainless Steel Interior
The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and easy to clean. Enough floor space is provided to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs or up to three 5 gallon kegs for a variety of configurations. PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs.
Converts to a Refrigerator
Two adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these beer dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need to extra cold storage. Shelf adjustment is easily done in 1/2" increments so you can space them according to your needs.
Locking Stainless Steel Door
The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure. Both a towel bar and a curved handle are provided, so you can choose which option best matches your furnishings. A door alarm will sound if the door is left open too long.
Air Cooled Tower Prevents Foam
Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cool all the way up to the faucet so there's less foam between pours.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Premium Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
The regulator works with any CO2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the Cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside keg.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes a D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs
This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and inlcudes 5 feet of 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank and fittings are all made of 304 grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25") may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 32-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- UL, NSF-7 & ETL Sanitation listed
|Depth||25" (without Handle)|
|Unit Weight||115 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Kegco KT41D-LP Low Profile D System Keg Coupler|
|Regulator||Kegco LH-542 Double Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||Kegco B5-RED 5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish|
|Cleaning Kit||Kegco KPCK32 Deluxe Hand Pump Cleaning Kit|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Running Amps||1.0 A|
If you have any issues with your product, please call us at (202) 968-256 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Each manufacturer we stock has a different warranty, so please read the warranty that pertains to the specific manufacturer for which your item pertains.
VIEW AND DOWNLOAD
DISCLAIMER: We do not assume any liability for any usage of this product.
Domestic Shipping (UNITED STATES):
Your order will be packaged and shipped within 1-2 days of ordering. Tracking info will be emailed to you once the order has been shipped. Shipping will take 3-5 days.
We believe our products can help people's everyday lives, and we fully stand by our products. We offer a risk-free 30-day guarantee on all our products. If you don't have a great experience, we will ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. We also offer a 1-year free breakdown warranty on our products.